The end of 2021 is approaching. And with it, the time to look back and take stock.
It has been a special year, full of changes and challenges for all of us. We have experienced many moments: good moments, not so good moments, new experiences, etc. We have also met many incredible people, new products… But especially we have learned, grown and enjoyed another year. And this has been possible thanks to all of you.
We are very grateful to you for showing us your trust for another year. You are an essential part of Camber Marine and, therefore, you are part of our highlights of the year:
– Darik Marine celebrates its first year. Starting Darik Marine in Sa Ràpita was a before and after. It is a very special place for us and, being able to offer our services for small and medium size boats in the Club Náutico de Sa Ràpita, has allowed us to grow in every way.
– Palma Boat Show. The Palma Boat Show was the first Boatshow after the pandemic. And if we were already excited to witness an event of this category, experiencing it at home was a real treat. We were representing our most important brands: Volvo Penta and Humphree. In addition, we had a special visit from Volvo Penta Spain. Undoubtedly, a memorable experience.
– Collaboration with the Palma Aquarium Foundation. At Camber Marine we have always worked with brands that respect the environment. This year we have also had the pleasure of collaborating with the Palma Aquarium Foundation helping sea turtles in the Balearic Sea. A special thank you to all those who helped us by buying the book “Second Chances”. The sea is our passion and there is no better way to show it than by taking care of it.
– Presentation of our Demo Boat. After many hours of work, nerves and dedication, we were able to present our Demo Boat equipped with our main brands: Volvo Penta, Humphree, Propspeed and Dokensip. For us it is essential that any customer can see and experience in person the products they want to install on their boat. And our Demo is the best example.
– Boatshow Cannes. The first Boatshow that our Demo Boat experienced was, no more and no less, the Cannes Yachting Festival; the main nautical event in Europe where the latest developments in the recreational boating sector are presented in a luxurious setting in the Bay of Cannes. They were incredible few days where we were able to do some excellent sea trials and share experiences with great yachting professionals.
– Annual meeting Volvo Penta Centers of Spain and Portugal. We had the pleasure of hosting the first face-to-face meeting of the Volvo Penta Centers of Spain and Portugal at our facilities, after the pandemic. During the meeting, we shared all the latest news about the brand, and we tested the “Assisted Docking” in our demo boat with our colleagues, great professionals and better people. We would like to highlight the visit of the Vice President of Volvo Penta, Hanna Ljungqvist, who came from Gothenburg to talk about the after sales strategy for the coming years. All in all, a great success!
– Introduction of new brands: Tiburón, OXE Marine and FIM. And we could not end the year in any other way than growing and extending the family. Thanks to their great demand, we have incorporated the Menorcan llaüts firm Tiburón, the Swedish firm OXE MARINE and the Italian firm FIM.
Tiburón llaüts are manufactured and designed with noble and high-quality materials, in the purest Menorcan style. They are extraordinary boats with which to feel the pleasure of sailing and enjoying the sea. And as we share pleasure, we are official distributors of the brand!
OXE stands out for its high-performance diesel outboards, built and designed for demanding commercial use. And we are already official distributors in Spain!
FIM is all about luxury and sportiness. It “unites the sweet Italian life with a passion for engines in a synthesis of elegance and performance”, says the company itself, and we are also official distributors throughout Spain!
There is no doubt that it has been a great year, although we hope that the next one will be even better. Always with you all.